Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sverve and Fysiko

WAHOO!!! I got in on a great campaign over at Sverve. Have you sverved yet? You can find them over at Sverve Here's their desription "A self service influencer marketing platform connecting female bloggers with the right brands for paid opportunities and peers for social networking." They're an awesome place to get tons and tons of information, help with your blog, make new friends, and CAMPAIGNS!







EYELASH GROWTH!!!!! Fysiko grow natural lashes. Oh goodness gracious, to ONLY have lashes like my 3yr old son.. It'd be a dream. Is it weird I am jealous of his lashes? What is it with that though? My brother had GORGEOUS lashes that women would kill for, My husband and son are the same.. Then here I am.. I've got to layer upon layer GUNK on mine to even look decent. And I'm not a blonde, it's not like they're just not easily visible. OH NO, I have almost black hair, black lashes and still, nothin'. I can NOT wait to try this out, I'll start tonight, and will do a weekly picture post of the progress. What perfect way to start the month off than growing some gorgeous natural lashes for summer!!! I wonder if I bat these new babies at my husband if he will give me what I want??? HA HA..

I was introduced to sverve from another mama blogger. She has AMAZING give a ways too. http://wommfan79.blogspot.com/

Luckily for me, she's a short drive away still in southern california! I'm going to one of her give away parties soon! I can not wait!!!



***Disclosure: A free sample of Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum was facilitated for testing and review purposes. Compensation for this post will be provided after the 16 week posting goes live by Fysiko. Opinions expressed here are 100% my own as well as the pictures of my eyelashes.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention Stacie! I've been using my Fysiko for almost 3 weeks now and the change is pretty dramatic. I've literally grown new lashes in all the spots where I had gaps. I can't wait to see your progress!!! Be sure to post tons of pics!

    http://wommfan79.blogspot.com/2013/04/intro-to-fysiko-eyelash-growth-serum.html

    ReplyDelete