Monday, April 22, 2013

Money saving Debate

I love saving money, I'm not the first person to admit this, nor will it be the last time I say it. My dearest husband isnt as cheap as I am when it comes to things, BUT crafting....He's CHEAP. Joann's had a sale this weekend. All red tag fabric was 50% off the already half off price, most thread was 50% off, and ALL McCalls patterns were .99! Now that's a deal right??? We raced over there, I grabbed 3 patterns, to which he lectured me "Are you going to use these?" "Maybe not? But they're .99, and normally all McCalls patterns are $9.99, so REALLY it's saving money, who cares??? Well, then the girls and I wandered over to the clearanced fabric, the Diva picked out three fabrics she liked, already had plans for what I would make her, and announced it VERY loudly, a few customers thought this was adorable, me? I knew it was her just being demanding and gave her a major eye roll. There was a 25min wait for the cutting table! Obvious sign of a Joann's sale! ha ha. So once I had my pieces cut, priced and was ready I found Mr Cheapskate hovering the patterns with 5 MORE in his hand. WHAT!!!! Anyway, We saved a lot this weekend which makes me very happy. But Mr T argues, that we didnt "need" to even spend the money we had, we shouldn't shop just because there is a sale and should save save save.. Sure, that's great advice, but not for me. Not when you see the savings from my receipt!

  Do you see the savings!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment