Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Electrolux the great!

So after 5wks of it being in the shop, FINALLY getting it back and it not even being fixed. I blast Electrolux's facebook page. Why do we even have to go to social media to get anywhere nowadays? I mean I called a REAL person on the phone and got nothing. I passive aggressively complain on the internet and two days later I get a call. NOT only just a call, but a nice call. it goes something like this.



"Miss M? Hi this is Josh from Electrolux facebook page, I've spent the last two days reading over your claim and I'm so sorry you are dealing with this"

Me: "Oh it's ok, I have the unit back, it isnt even fixed, I'm told we can bring it in for a adjustment, but I'm just happy I have it back."

Electrolux "Oh don't even worry about that, you don't have to deal with Encinitas Sew and Vac again, we're going to replace your unit.

WHAT!!! Complete shock, I start dancing like Drew Barrymore on never been kissed (her dork stage) of course playing it off calm and cool on the phone "Oh wow, well thank you"

two days later, TWO Days later. AND on a holiday this arrives..


I'm the happiest person on the block right now. It's still in the box though, I'm afraid to use it! HA HA somethings will never change, how neurotic I  am is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment