Friday, October 5, 2012

What have I been up to?

Well lets see. We got a new fence, our shared fence. AND a new PUPPY! A brand new 7mo old sweetheart. Her name is Roxy and she's adorable. a white and red basset. I just love her. She came from a sad abused home, was not fed often, they simply couldn't afford it. So now we have three children and three dogs.. Call us crazy!





Who could abuse a sweet creature like that????? And who could WAKE a sweet creature like that? Oh this lady could wake her up. I just love bassets, they're the funniest creatures ever. They come off as not very smart. Most of them (If a true basset) have a giant lump dead center top of their head, My Mom used to tell me that's where God removed it's brains and sewed them back up! ha ha, she loved bassets too, Roxy is my 7th over my lifetime, they've all had hilarious names, all had similar yet so unique personalities and all been a huge part of our family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment