Monday, September 17, 2012

The great Christmas Sale

So this little add showed up in the news paper Sunday. We don't even get a paper but it was on our porch SOOO it must have been meant to be right?




Talk about SCORE! I think for the first time ever, minus the homemade gifts for the kids and the big dude in red, we're 100% done Christmas shopping. And Birthday shopping for that matter. Two of the kids are born at the end of October. Then miss Sassy pants is the second week of Feb. They're all so close to Christmas it makes it hard. I can't believe we got it all done in time too. and inexpensively thanks to Toys R Us's huge buy two get one free sale. I planned it out just right too. Make sure ALL three items were around the same price, larger savings ha ha. I'm telling you people, i'm such a nerd when it comes to saving money.

Mr J's gifts will consist of CARS and more cars. Some hotwheels, some Disney Cars and some Fisher Price wheelies.

the girls will be mostly Squinkies and my little ponies as well as Littlest Pet Shops. I just love Christmas. From about mid October until the end of December I am so excited, I want the decorations up, I want the seasonal candles going. I live in Southern California, we have no seasons so I need to decorate the house FOR The season, the smells have to come from the store in the form of liquid scents or wax. It's all sad to some people, but to me, it's normal.

1 comment: