Friday, September 14, 2012

Just the latest on home life...

So how long has it been? I have about 5 sewing projects left on my camera, the very camera that is sitting across the room from me, on my couch with my laptop. I've hit a funk. I think I'm overwhelmed with life.



Albeit my perfect little life I wouldn't trade for anything, It can be very exhausting at times. Mr T. is not only working 55 plus hours a week for work, but he has decided to go back to school for his degree. Awesome right? Yes, Super awesome. I'm very proud of him and all he does for us and our family. But damn am I tired. Tired of potty training the boy who insists he will stay a baby forever. Tired of fighting with Miss Diva E who is ALWAYS right (at 4.5yrs old) and never EVER wrong, and a sneaky thing too. The Big Girl started second grade a couple of weeks ago, that's been an easy adjustment. But an adjustment none the less.

Home projects. We have so many things to do in this little old house that it seems never ending. And sewing, Oh how I love sewing, OH HOW IT CALMS MY NERVES yet it's always the last thing to do. It seems I can't quite grasp keeping the house spotless and sewing projects completed. I need to work on that, Which is what I've been attempting while I've been away from blogland. For the record our house is quite clean. I'm happy with it. Purging, and organizing and just plain old tossing things has been great for the soul. I promise to post some awesome (to me) Tutorials soon. Until then, here are some pictures of what has been going on in our life.

Meet Sir Axelrod and Sally(right) they're our "outside" pets. now before you think we're harming them from bringing these lizards inside from out, they came from Mr T's work. They were basically saved since they spray and these guys end up dying. We have a devil dog AKA a beagle and she'd absolutely eat them. These guys are best buds, they are fed flightless fruit flies (grody) and bask in the heat lamp all day. They're quiet spoiled. We're also using this as a science project for our oldest daughter. She's gone on Wikipedia and learned all about these Western Fence Lizards, what they eat, what the temperature needs to be, and so on. For the rescord I DID NOT WANT THESE, but now, ehh they're alright.

This is miss Sassy Pants herself. She told me making this face, scrunching up her nose was making her nose GROW so big she could see it herself. LOL! Isnt she just the prettiest thing?





No comments:

Post a Comment