Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Fysiko Eyelash Serum week 3

I've been using Fysiko a little over 3wks now, what I have to report is just short of Amazing. Not only have I seen improvements, but the quality of the product is amazing. You see, I have very very sensitive skin, anything bothers my skin, I have to be very careful what I use, especially on my face. I was very careful and reserved with the product the first two weeks, only using it in the morning after shower, and skipping the nightly application in the case I was overly sensitive to the product. I have had NO Issues, none. The only thing that has happened is my eyelashes are GROWING!!!


this product is simply amazing. I will absolutely be purchasing it when I run out, to continue the use. It came with a 6mo supply and I'm this happy after 3weeks?? IMAGINE how the weeks that follow are going to be. It's summer, I live near the beach, we wear zero makeup, put on some sunblock, add some waterproof mascara and call it a day. I'm going to look fabulous this summer thanks to Fysiko.

Here is my newest eyelash growth photo. Again, I'm horrible. I think I need to enlist my 8yr old daughter in taking my photo's because honestly, I can't do it!! Maybe I can blame being a left handed person on it, holding the phone backwards and sideways and blocking my view of how my eye is all wonky and distorted! Oh and don't mind the redness in my eye, Yea I get up at 5:30 or 6am most mornings to just beat the 3yr old to shower alone. I haven't had my coffee yet. :)


***Disclosure: A free sample of Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum was facilitated for testing and review purposes. Compensation for this post will be provided after the 16 week posting goes live by Fysiko. Opinions expressed here are 100% my own as well as the pictures of my eyelashes.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, can't wait to see the rest of the weeks to follow!

    ReplyDelete